Tuesday, October 13, 2015

small towns, scenic routes, smiles, and tennessee

I can't remember how I stumbled upon the Shelter + Roost website, but I am glad I did. I'm also not sure I will ever find myself looking to vacation in Tennessee, but at the very least, these vacation properties are worth a browsing session for decoration inspiration and set-up ideas. Who needs a hotel when you can stay in one of these absolutely beautiful homes? A few of them have a few more decorations than I personally think they need, but overall they are all gorgeous and look so peaceful. I also love that they use a plus sign in their name.  If you ever find yourself in Tennessee, stay in one of these homes and let me know how it was. Click here to visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts and comments. thank you. xo

blog archive