Thursday, May 21, 2015

I can see clearly now...canadian style clear

I read the greatest article ever this morning about a drink from my childhood - Clearly Canadian. I thought I wrote a post about it at some point, but if I did, I did not label it "product" and I do not have time to rummage through almost seven hundred posts. (I can't believe I have written that many! Like whoa!) Apparently this amazing product, which in my opinion was WAY ahead of its time, is coming back. When I was a wee one and celebrated New Year's with my family, my sister and I would get to drink Clearly Canadian with our meal, which in most cases was beef fondue and an array of sauces my Dad would make. It was like future seltzer, but in the 90's...so I guess it was past seltzer?! Regardless, I am thrilled and hope it really takes off. While I don't love drinking soda, I will drink the s&!t out of Clearly Canadian. Click here to read the article for yourself.

1 comment:

please share your thoughts and comments. thank you. xo

blog archive