Monday, September 28, 2015

hello old friend, it's really good to see you once again

So...it's fall, summer is over, and I feel like writing. My life has been busier than ever and I'm not sure I will be able to write each and every day, but I miss it so and want to start this thing up again. Here we go, and boy do I have a lot to say, but for now I am just going to wish you a happy fall and hope you find time to pick apples, eat cider donuts, and carve a pumpkin. I was able to do the first two things in that list this past weekend during a visit to Vermont and loved every minute of it. I wish every weekend could be last weekend and I wish New Jersey could be Vermont. I was lucky enough to get a hike in as well, which is where all of this excitement and life is coming from. I feel like I have been recharged and am ready for the colder months to settle in upon us. I'm back...at least for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts and comments. thank you. xo

blog archive