Friday, May 1, 2015

w's for Chicago = party time for Chicago

I left you on a colorful note this past Monday and I am going to pick up right where I left off; complete with disco balls, smoke, and bright lights. You're probably thinking I am going to write about a crazy rock concert, or a New York City nightclub, but that is not the case. Instead, I am going to talk about the Chicago Cubs. My husband sent me a link the other day to a Cubs article - a link that contained the letters "MLB", which stand for Major League Baseball. While I was excited to read the article, I had no idea what I was in for. They are doing leaps and bounds better this year (especially since we became serious fans), so I just assumed the article was all about how great they are and how excited everyone is for the rest of the season. However, to my shock and total excitement, the article was about the celebrations that take place in the clubhouse after they win a game - and not just certain wins - every single one. I loved it. It made me laugh, but also think to myself "whatever works". If they need a party after each and every win, so be it, as long as they keep it up. Click here to read the article for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts and comments. thank you. xo

blog archive