Friday, June 12, 2015

a throwback to the eighties, plastic jewelry style

I was browsing on Pinterest last night when I should have been sleeping (must leave laptop downstairs at night - noted) and came across something from my childhood - the 80's plastic charm necklace - my heart be still. 

I've read a few comments online about people remembering how they used to go to the store and buy charms for their necklaces and for the life of me I can't remember how I acquired my necklace or the charms. I just remember having one and LOVING it. There are a few on sale through Etsy, but one necklace with twelve charms is selling for $35.00. $35.00?!?!? While I normally pride myself on being clean, organized, and a true minimalist, I am kicking myself for getting rid of my awesome 80's plastic charm necklace. I want it back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts and comments. thank you. xo

blog archive